- Sustain and expand the network of feminist scholars working on ethics, gender, and health
- Extend the reach of feminist scholarship in bioethics
- Expand the horizons of bioethics to include attention to the social, economic, and environmental determinants of health
- Explore the implications of scholarship for public policy
- Analyze the intersection of gender with other social determinants of privilege and discrimination, including race, class, ethnicity, sexuality, and disability
- Attend to the transnational dimensions of ethical issues related to health and gender
|Calls for Papers||Order an Issue or Subscription||IJFAB Blog||Contact|
IJFAB is sponsored by the International Network on Feminist Approaches to Bioethics (FAB). A subscription to IJFAB, in print, electronic, or combined print/electronic format, is a benefit of membership. The journal is published twice yearly in March and October. To join FAB and subscribe to IJFAB, please click here.